Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Early Care - Chicken
Couldn't load pickup availability
If your cat is suffering with chronic renal insufficiency, it needs a nutritious food that has been specially tailored to its illness-related needs. It also needs to offer great flavour, as cats with kidney conditions often have a reduced appetite. This Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Early Care – Chicken is a complete dietetic wet food to help support kidney function and meet your cat’s daily nutritional needs.
This dietetic Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Early Care – Chicken contains a moderate protein content that is of particularly high quality. This can help to relieve the kidneys as well as maintaining muscle. The reduced phosphorus content can also contribute to slowing the development of chronic renal insufficiency. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Early Care – Chicken is also a source of beneficial omega fatty acids, which can help to support skin and coat. The cat food has an unbeatable flavour that will be well-accepted by many cats.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Early Care - Chicken at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for adult cats, designed to support kidney function in chronic renal insufficiency
- Specially developed for the early stages of chronic renal insufficiency
- Tailored protein content: reduced amounts of high-quality protein, which can help to support muscle mass maintenance and reduce pressure on the kidneys
- Restricted phosphorus content: to support kidney function, to help slow the development of renal insufficiency
- With omega-3 fatty acids: contains essential fatty acids
- Tasty flavour: well-accepted even by cats with reduced appetite
- Contains antioxidants: to support bodily immune defences
- Source of taurine
- With added vitamins: for complete, balanced nutrition
- Developed as a complete food: can be fed on a daily basis
Meat and animal by-products (of which 8% chicken), eggs and egg by-products, grains, fish and fish by-products, oils and fats, yeast, minerals, various sugars.
Protein sources: pork meat (liver, plasma, trachea, kidney), egg, chicken by-products, yeast, salmon by-products, rice.
|Fresh pouch + dry food
The recommended feeding duration is initially up to 6 months. It is recommended that you consult your veterinarian prior to feeding or before extending the feeding duration of this food. Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.