Natures Menu Raw Chew Duck Necks
Couldn't load pickup availability
Please note as this is a frozen dog food we are only able to deliver this to customers in the Brighton and Hove area. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Duck Necks are firm, succulent, highly nutritious and provide multiple textures in one for your dog's chewing pleasure. Suitable for dogs established on a raw diet over 10 weeks of age
Pack size 6 x Duck Necks.
A simply delicious 100% natural raw treat that can be fed as a snack. Our Duck Necks are packed with soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue that makes for a delicious, crunchy treat.
Full of natural nutrients, duck necks can be fed as a snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal. Considered by our experts as a raw bone suitable for dogs established on a raw diet over 10 weeks of age.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Protein 17%, Crude Fat 4%, Crude Ash 6%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 72%, Kcal 104 Kcal/100g
Additives (per kg):
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.