Natures Menu Raw Chew Beef Meaty Beef Chews
Couldn't load pickup availability
Please note as this is a frozen dog food we are only able to deliver this to customers in the Brighton and Hove area. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Our delicious pieces of raw beef neck can be served as a tasty snack or as the meat ingredient in home prepared raw meals. Satisfyingly chewy and bone free, they are perfect as an introduction to raw chews. Suitable for dogs fed a raw diet over 10 weeks of age. Pack size 2 x Beef Chews.
Our responsibly sourced Meaty Beef Chews (beef neck) are perfect for introducing your raw fed dog to raw chews. 100% natural treat, satisfyingly chewy, bone free, gland free and packed full of natural nutrients.
We recommend to feed this product to raw fed dogs over 10 weeks of age.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Protein 19%, Crude Fat 10%, Crude Ash 1.5%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 69%, Kcal 164 Kcal/100g
Additives (per kg):
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.