Sureflap Microchip Pet Door
Operation of the SureFlap Microchip Cat Door is very simple. It has an LCD display on the top of the product for easy programming and can store up to 32 different microchip numbers. A further highlight is the Curfew Mode Programme which allows you to specify when the flap is locked and when it is open.
The special double lock mechanism provides increased security against other animals. It immediately locks the pet door when it recognises an intruder trying to get in, and there is also a double lock on the inside of the house which stops pets from exiting when they are not allowed to.
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door from Sure Petcare is easy to install in all types of doors, windows and walls. Important: Please check the online user manual before ordering:Specific instructions are available for installing the flap in doors constructed with metal plates, as metal can reduce the reading range of the cat flap. If it is installed correctly it should not cause any problems. Please ensure you follow the included instructions. We recommend using the mounting adaptor for glass panels. Such mounting adaptors and tunnel extensions can also be purchased separately for installing the Sureflap microchip cat door in a window or wall.
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door at a glance:
- Ideal for larger cat breeds and small dogs
- Compatible with all worldwide identification microchip formats (9, 10 and 15 digit)
- Stores details of up to 32 pet microchips or tags
- Covered buttons for easy programming
- LCD display confirms the lock settings at a glance
- Locking Mode 1: Normal operation – your pet can enter and exit at all times
- Locking Mode 2: In only
- Locking Mode 3: Out only
- Locking Mode 4: Fully locked
- Locking Mode 5: Curfew mode
- Further Custom Modes: for deactivation of microchip reader, a ‘keep-out’ curfew mode, an added security mode and learning modes for more timid pets
- Claw-proof door prevents intruder animals from opening the door from the outside
- Double locking security mechanism
- Draft excluder
- Magnetic catch
- Can also be used with a SureFlap RFID collar tag (included in delivery), for pets without microchip identification
- Collars and additional RFID tags can be purchased separately
- No power supply needed
- Battery powered (uses 4 x C / LR14 Batteries, not included)
- Batteries last up to 6 months
- Low battery indicator
- Outer frame: 26.2 x 28.1 cm (W x H)
- Entry: 18 x 17 cm (W x H)
- Size of cut out necessary for installation: 20.7 x 23.4 cm (W x H)
- Includes 3 different lengths of screws for different door thicknesses
- Mounting adaptors for glass windows and optional tunnel extensions are available to purchase separately.