Eden 80/20 Country Cuisine Dog Food
Couldn't load pickup availability
Suitable for Puppies, Adult and Senior Dogs
Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg. Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake.
- 80% meat content, 20% fruit and vegetables
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats from human grade quality sources
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
The raw ingredients are gently steam cooked at approximately 90 degrees Celsius producing a highly digestible food that retains as much of the natural balance as possible. Once cooled the vitamins and trace elements are added, this ensures that the values listed in the vitamins and trace elements listed below are guaranteed.
Attention to detail is something we are passionate about, Country Cuisine if re-hydrated would contain 260g of high quality meat for every 100g of product. However, just as important as the main ingredients are our nutritional additives and trace elements: Glucosamine, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) and Chondroitin provide additional joint support. Vitamin A, D3 and E cover essential vitamins and chelated minerals such as Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Calcium and organic Selenium are in addition to the natural vitamins and minerals found in the meat, fruit and vegetables, ensuring your dog gets guaranteed nutritional value, so you can see why dogs thrive on our food.
Metabolisable Energy: 3650 kCal/kg (365 kCal/100g)
Protein digestibility (Pepsin value): 88.7%
Grams Per Day