The Classic Candle Odour Neutralising Soy Wax Pet Candle 5oz
We all love our pets but we have to admit that they can sometimes... well... smell. Whether its the Dog from rolling around in muddy fields and fox *ahem or the Cat from wondering around all the local gardens. The smell can be over bearing and when you have family and friends coming round the strong smell of wet dog can be a little unpleasant on our noses.
But fret no more! We have the answer, we have the solution and it comes in the form of our lovely new range of pet candles from The Classic Candle Company. These candles are made with natural scents and an odour neutraliser to not just mask the smell but eliminate it.
Each candle is made from 100% Soy Wax. Why does that matter I hear you ask?! Well let me tell you:
1. Soy candles are natural as they are made from vegetable oil (soybeans). On the other hand, paraffin candles are made from petroleum oil. As a result, soy wax candles do not increase the CO2 level in the atmosphere like paraffin candles do.
2. Soy candles burn 50% longer than regular candles. Therefore, even though soy wax candles are sometimes more expensive than paraffin wax candles to buy, they are still more cost-effective in the long run.
3. Soy candles burn cleaner than regular paraffin candles do. As a result, they don’t produce much black soot like paraffin candles do. Candle soot is more of a nuisance than you might realise. If you burn a lot of candles, over time it can
discolour your walls & furniture and stain the edges of your carpet!
4. Soy candles are non-toxic since they are made of vegetable oil, have a lower melting point (so the wax itself doesn’t get as hot), produce negligible amounts of soot, and release no known carcinogens into the air. Plus, they clean up easier (just use soap and water) when the wax is spilled.
5. The scent from soy candles is much stronger and more pleasant than the scent from paraffin wax candles. Because of the lower melting point of soy wax, there is a larger amount of the liquid wax pool around the candle wick itself. It is from this liquid wax pool and the wick itself that the essential oils evaporate into the atmosphere.
Available in 5 Natural Scents:
- Citrus Sunshine - Brighten your day with a burst of sunshine.
- Lazy Days - Relax and enjoy lavender fields with the sweet glow of honey.
- Great Outdoors - Fresh clean scent of sun kissed linen
- Walled Garden - Seductive fresh herbs and fruit crops kept hidden from view.
- Woodland Walk - Warming musk and green woody notes fill the calm forest air.