Purina Pro Plan Veterinary NF Renal 10x85g
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Renal Function is developed to meet the specific nutritional needs of cats with acute and chronic kidney disease.
This dietetic wet food has a low phosphorus content, which can help to slow the progression of chronic renal failure and kidney disease. The low protein content helps to counteract the accumulation of toxins in the body, but the inclusion of higher-quality proteins help to prevent the degradation of muscle mass simultaneously. In addition, Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Renal Function tastes delicious, which means this diet is well accepted by cats who have a reduced appetite.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Feline NF Renal Function - Chicken at a glance:
- Nutritious wet food for adult cats
- Formulated for cats with kidney illnesses and chronic renal failure
- Low phosphorous content: helps to slow the progression of renal diseases
- Reduced protein content: fewer, but higher-quality proteins help to counteract toxins in the body and the degradation of muscle mass
- Delicious: well-accepted by cats who have a reduced appetite
- Practical packaging: 10 x 85g pouches